For cleaning pH & conductivity electrodes
Electrode cleaners are usually made from acids, alkalis or chelates. However, these chemicals are largely ineffective for cleaning electrodes that have been contaminated by nutrient solutions.
Flairform’s Electrode Cleaner is designed specifically for use in hydroponics. In many situations, Electrode Cleaner eliminates the need to re-calibrate.
- Suitable for both pH & conductivity meter electrodes.
- Removes both inorganic and organic contamination.
- Restores electrode accuracy and response time.
- Maximizes electrode life-span.
- Unlike with other cleaners, the electrode does not require ‘rest’ time after being cleaned
- Easy to use: Soak electrode for 5 minutes
- Available in 250ml.
Electrode care: Avoid placing electrodes in oily solutions as they can “coat” the electrode. Further, avoid measuring (or leaving electrodes for too long) in harsh chemicals. For example, highly caustic or concentrated solutions such as raw nutrient, pH Up and silica additives.