All in one solution for fast and effective propagation of seeds and cuttings
It’s All So Green – In Jiffy Greenhouses
Optimise the climate for your seedlings!
What is so special about Jiffy greenhouses?
Our greenhouses are made from high-quality plastics and offer plants the optimum environment for successful cultivation and healthy growth. They form customised solutions with respect to supplying the plants with nutrients and offer ideal requisites for proper watering, light, and temperature. Translucent lids make it possible to capture sufficient daylight, and integrated vent flaps ensure optimum venting and air conditioning for the seeds and plants.
How it works
- Put the pellets in the planting tray.
- Soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy 7® completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting.
- Cover with soil.